Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jane Seymour Botanicals-Exquisite Silk Flowers

I love flowers; however, they don't last as long as I would like them to when I bring them inside to be made into a floral arrangement. I have found some silk flowers that rival fresh and are so beautiful with extremely life-like qualities that I had to share with you. They are Jane Seymour Botanicals-Exquisite Silk Flowers. I have made many artificial flower arrangements; however, these are very special. They are all hand painted
by artisans, and hand made from beginning to end.

The banner in the sidebar will explain just how unique these "permanent botanicals" are as Ms. Seymour calls them. These silk flowers would make arrangements that are perfect for any home, and they'd make a gorgeous wedding bouquet.

I made my daughters' wedding bouquets and they kept them for years as a remembrance of their special day which was so lovely. These are extremely realistic flowers, however, and would be absolutely amazing with which to use to make spectacular wedding back-drop arrangements and bouquet for a special bride to treasure as a keepsake. And, remember, wedding bouquets no longer need to be white. Bouquets of color add to the ambiance of the wedding and show up in pictures beautifully. Just use your imagination to make your the next wedding you contribute your talent to gorgeous and memorable. People will be in awe and truly think the flowers are real.

Hope you enjoy the site and will find many ideas for your own home as I did.

Have a great day,
Donna

P.S. You will, also, see Jane Seymour's own art work on the site. She is very talented in so many ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment